A few photos from around the nursery this morning:FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
A few new plants arrived today @ Peacock Horticultural Nursery
- Agave asperrima
- Agave weberi ‘Reiner’s Selection’
- Aloe capitata var. quarziticola
- Aloe ‘Moonglow’
- Casuarina glauca ‘Cousin It’
- Dasylirion longissimum
- Echeveria agavoides ‘Romeo’
- Euphorbia myrsinites
- Hakea bucculenta
- Hakea francisiana
- Leucospermum ‘Tango’
New plants arriving today @ Peacock Horticultural Nursery:
- Adenanthos sericeus (Coast Wollybush) – Shrub or small tree (6 – 10′ tall) with soft gray needle-like foliage. Hardy to 20 – 25 F. Tip damage may occur below 24 F. For full sun on the coast to part shade inland.
- Agave ‘Blue Glow’ – Hardy Agave to 1-2′ tall x 2-3′ wide with blue leaves edged in red and yellow.
- Brahea edulis (Guadalupe Palm) – Hardy fan palm to 20+ feet tall for full sun. Slow growing.
- Chamaedorea microspadix (Hardy Bamboo Palm) – a suckering palm for shade. 8′ tall or less. Hardy to about 23 F.
- Chamaerops humilis cerifera (Blue Mediterranean Fan Palm) – Suckering (multi-trunked) palm . 8-10′ tall, for full sun. Very hardy to 5 – 10 F.
- Cordyline ‘Design a line Burgundy’ – Clump forming Cordyline with burgundy weeping foliage to 3′.
- Dicksonia Antarctica (Tasmanian Tree Fern) – Hardy tree fern to about 15′ and 6-10 wide. Hardy and evergreen to the low 20 F, but will resprout at 19 F.
- Echeveria agavoides ‘Ebony’ – Succulent with dark “black” edges in full sun.
- Lampranthus deltoids (syn Oscularia deltoids) – Pink Iceplant – Hardy succulent groundcover for full sun. Blue-green foliage, dark pink stems and pink flowers.
- Leucadendron Ebony – 3-4′ tall shrub with dark foliage and burgundy flowers.
- Leucospermum ‘Tango’ – (L. glabrum x L. lineare) – Drought tolerant shrub with amazing orange-red flowers. Grows to 6 – 8′ and 4 – 6′ wide.
- Nolina nelson (Blue Nolina) – Both a very drought tolerant and very hardy shrub to 4 – 8′ tall.
- Trachycarpus takil – Takil Palm – Fan palm up to 40′, but very slowly. Very hardy to 15 F, for full sun to part sun.
- Yucca ‘Bright Star’ – Finally have some 4″ of this variegated yellow and green Yucca. 1-2′ tall for full sun.