A few new plants just arrived @ Peacock Horticultural Nursery:
- Echeveria agavoides ‘Morgan’
- Echeveria ‘Black Knight’
- Hesperaloe p. ‘Desert Flamenco’ – New selection with grey-green foliage and pinkish-orange flowers. Great for hot full sun spot in your garden.
- Opuntia cacanapa ‘Ellisiana’ – Nearly spineless form of Prickly Pear Cactus with yellow flowers and red fruits.
- Physocarpus o. ‘Center Glow’ – A ninebark with great spring foliage – center of leaf emerges golden-yellow edged in red, and then the whole leaf fades to burgundy by summer. White flowers and red seed heads follow and then you have the peeling bark in winter. Four seasons of interest.
- Polypodium scouleri – Leathery Polypodium – Small west coast native fern that is both drought tolerant and very hardy. 8-10″ fronds are slowly spreading. Great for a wall planting.