Foggy winter morning @ Peacock Horticultural Nursery.FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
A few more plants arrived this morning @ Peacock Horticultural Nursery:
- Adiantum x tracyi (Maidenhair Fern) – a cross between A. aleuticum and A. jordanii. And evergreen fern to 20″ with black stems and green leaves.
- Asplenium trichomanes ‘Cristatum” (Crested Maidenhair Spleenwort) – small fern, to 12″ with black stems and green leaves with crested ends.
- Athyrium niponicum ‘Apple Court’ (Crested Japanese Painted Fern) – leaves are marked with purple, silver and green, and the ends are crested, to 1′ tall and 1-2′ wide.
- Campanula punctate ‘Pink Octopus’ (Bellflower) – a spreading perennial with octopus-like pendulous pink flowers.
- Polypodium scouleri (Leather-leaf Fern) – a slowly spreading evergreen fern native to the west coast, to 8 -10″. Very hardy and drought tolerant, but looks better and spreads faster with watering.
A few more new plants arriving this afternoon @ Peacock Horticultural Nursery:
- Acacia redolens ‘Low Boy’
- Astelia ‘Silver Shadow’
- Banksia s. ‘Schnapper Point’
- Brahea armata – Blue Fan Palm- 15 gallon pots
- Correa ‘Wyns Wonder’
- Cotinus c. ‘Golden Spirit’
- Deutzia ‘Magicien’
- Echeveria agavoides ‘Ebony’
- Fatsia j. ‘Spider Web’
- Ribes s. ‘King Edward VII’
- Ribes s. ‘White Icicle’
- Yucca elephantipes ‘Variegata’
- Yucca pallida
New spring foliage! My favorite time of year as all the plants in the nursery are beginning to wake up. Here are a few photos of currently available plants @ Peacock Horticultural Nursery:
- Abies pindrow
- Acer campestre ‘Carnival’
- Aesculus x neglecta ‘Erythroblastos’
- Betula pendula ‘Golden Cloud’
- Disanthus cercidifolius ‘Ena Nishiki’
- Parrotia persica ‘Lamplighter’
- Sambucus r. ‘Plumosa Aurea’
- Toona sinensis ‘Flamingo’
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
Peacock Horticultural Nursery is taking advantage of the sunshine and we are open today and this weekend – Feb 10 thur Feb 12, 10am till 4pm. Sorry! Parking lot is draining with all the rain we have had this year, so you may need to park out in front of the nursery.
Plants in photo above include: Agave ‘Snow Glow’, Echeveria ‘Latte Rose’, Echeveria c. ‘Mexican Giant’ (little baby), and Echeveria agavoides ‘Lipstick’FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER