New plants for Friday include:
- Aquilegia ‘Woodside Goldspot’ – (one gallons) Variegated Columbine
- Begonia acetosa (One gallons)
- Begonia ‘King Tut’ (one gallons)
Begonia ‘King Tut’
- Blechnum brasiliense ‘Cristata’ (one gallons)
- Dudleya candida – (4″ pots)
- Echeveria ‘Violet Queen’ (4″ pots)
- Jasminum o. ‘Fiona Sunrise’ (One gallons)
- Leucadendron ‘Little Bit’ (One Gallons)
- Mahonia eurybractea ‘Beijing Beauty’ (One gallons)
- Origanum Kirigami (Quart pots)
- Platycerium suberbum – Staghorn Fern (2 gallons)
- Pyrrosia lingua ‘Crested’ (one gallons)
Pyrrosia lingua ‘Crested’
- Romneya coulteri (one gallons)
- Schefflera delavai (one gallons)
- Verbena lilacina ‘De la Mina’ (One gallons)
- Woodwaria fimbriata (Five gallons)
A few more plants arrived this morning @ Peacock Horticultural Nursery:
Campanula ‘Pink Octopus’
- Adiantum x tracyi (Maidenhair Fern) – a cross between A. aleuticum and A. jordanii. And evergreen fern to 20″ with black stems and green leaves.
- Asplenium trichomanes ‘Cristatum” (Crested Maidenhair Spleenwort) – small fern, to 12″ with black stems and green leaves with crested ends.
- Athyrium niponicum ‘Apple Court’ (Crested Japanese Painted Fern) – leaves are marked with purple, silver and green, and the ends are crested, to 1′ tall and 1-2′ wide.
- Campanula punctate ‘Pink Octopus’ (Bellflower) – a spreading perennial with octopus-like pendulous pink flowers.
- Polypodium scouleri (Leather-leaf Fern) – a slowly spreading evergreen fern native to the west coast, to 8 -10″. Very hardy and drought tolerant, but looks better and spreads faster with watering.