A few more plants arrived this morning @ Peacock Horticultural Nursery:
- Adiantum x tracyi (Maidenhair Fern) – a cross between A. aleuticum and A. jordanii. And evergreen fern to 20″ with black stems and green leaves.
- Asplenium trichomanes ‘Cristatum” (Crested Maidenhair Spleenwort) – small fern, to 12″ with black stems and green leaves with crested ends.
- Athyrium niponicum ‘Apple Court’ (Crested Japanese Painted Fern) – leaves are marked with purple, silver and green, and the ends are crested, to 1′ tall and 1-2′ wide.
- Campanula punctate ‘Pink Octopus’ (Bellflower) – a spreading perennial with octopus-like pendulous pink flowers.
- Polypodium scouleri (Leather-leaf Fern) – a slowly spreading evergreen fern native to the west coast, to 8 -10″. Very hardy and drought tolerant, but looks better and spreads faster with watering.